Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm happy to announce that Squidget is available on Android Market

Squidget is available on android market here.


I started developing Squidget as I wanted something that is instant to control my music. Something that is in front of me the moment I turn the phone on. I needed a widget to replace my IR remote for squeezebox - nothing fancy, but something that is always available (and the first version was based on the mini remote). As time passed, I thought presenting what’s playing would be really nice. Then it evolved and friends and family began using it requesting more functionality.

When I started developing it, it was not intended to be a market product but I think it has reached a level of maturity that others can benefit from it as well. Hence I decided to upload it to the market today.

Take a look at it here. It is now available for limited time for 0.99 just for the first 20 users.
I'm very interested in making it a full product to control players, and intend to put considerable effort supporting additional functionality. If you like it, write a review. If not, or if you encounter a problem or have a feature suggestion, let me know at: Squidget.help@gmail.com

Regards,
Avi Stone 

No comments:

Post a Comment